The DRI Sleeper® Excel bedwetting alarm unit features:
- DRI Sleeper® bedwetting alarm unit size: 60 x 40 x 15mm (2.25 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches)
- Safety electronics (see below).
- Max alerting sound (we use the sound that wakes the best).
- Volume control (we set it to max – the control is internal so your child can’t change it).
- Child friendly colours.
How to use the DRI Sleeper® Excel Bedwetting Alarm
All it takes is 4 easy steps:
- Put the DRI Sleeper® alarm unit on the shoulder of pyjamas or a T-shirt using the fastening provided.
- Put the Urosensor™ in the underwear (inside a minipad is best.
- Run the lead inside the pyjamas or T-shirt up to the shoulder.
- Plug the Urosensor™ lead into the DRI Sleeper® alarm unit.
Treatment is now ready to begin!
The Urosensor™ is the key to beating bedwetting
To react to the first drops of urine, I designed the world first, patent-pending, flexible Urosensor™.
Important note: the sensor is the key to beating bedwetting. Don’t be fooled by thin clips or domes on the underwear, the urine can miss (especially with boys) and not trigger the alarm.
Because after 30 years I know what works the best:
- It is completely moulded and easy to clean and dry for instant reuse.
- The Urosensor™ goes inside the underpants right where the urine hits.
- Its soft and flexible – no hard plastic clips or domes.
- There are no metal contacts and so it can’t corrode or deteriorate in urine.
- There are nine pairs of sensing strips on BOTH sides for maximum detection.
- There are no connections to break.